Pro Pan (Custom)
RSS PRO Custom Shower Pans are constructed from high-density foam. We offer nearly full customization allowing contractors and DIY-ERS the ability to drastically save on time, labor, and headache. RSS PRO Custom Shower Pans feature a minimum of a 1⁄4” per foot slope toward the drain regardless of drain placement on the pan.
These pans are designed to be used with the RSS by FloFx Universal Drain Bonding Flange and feature a relief for the drain flange for a seamless installation of the drain assembly. These pans also features slots around the perimeter for easy integration with RSS Wallboards. The RSS PRO Shower Pan features a layer of fiberglass mesh reinforced concrete on the top and bottom of the pan for added rigidity and increased strength under compression.
RSS Pro Pan (Custom)
A three layer rubberized waterproof coating is applied to the top (sloped) portion of the pan making it ready to tile right out of the box. We are able to add these coatings without sacrificing any of the features found on the RSS HD Pans.
The RSS PRO Custom Shower Pan can often be designed to not have any variance in thickness along the outside edge of the pan. This avoids any scribe work required where the wall tile meets the shower floor. This allows for an altogether easier installation for the shower as a whole.
RSS PRO Custom Shower Pans can be created to meet nearly any need or design feature you can imagine. This includes, but is definitely not limited to the following:
- Pans with off-center drains
- Pans with linear/channel drains
- Pans with a required thickness that is either more or less than the 11⁄2” of the standard pans. (particularly helpful for curbless, zero entry, or recessed showers)
- Pans with one or more 45° or 135° corners of any size
- Pans that are smaller or larger than the standard available sizes
- Pans that are “L” shaped or even “U” shaped
Pans that have an integrated dry-off area or landing or flat tub area
- Pans that have elevated dry-off or landing areas
Any pan with an irregular shape.
- Oversized wet areas.
- Applications where multiple drains or multiple entries are required.
- Pans that must be designed around obstacles; such as toilet flanges, tubs inside the wet area, existing or desired benches, and pony walls.
- Pans can even be designed for exceptionally large areas like second-story outdoor decks or balconies.
If what you need isn’t on this list, go ahead and give us a
call. We love a challenge!
- Pan Material: High-density foam core.
- Surface reinforcement: Fibergalss mesh and concrete.
- Waterproofing: Three coat rubberized.
- Pan Thickness at perimeter: 1½”
- Slope:¼” per foot minimum
- Compatible drains: RSS by FloFx only
- Available Sizes: “if you can dream it…”