HD Pan (Custom)
RSS HD Custom Shower Pans are constructed from high-density foam. We offer nearly full customization allowing contractors and DIY-ERS the ability to drastically save on time, labor and headache.
RSS HD Custom Shower Pans feature a minimum of a 1⁄4” per foot slope toward the drain regardless of drain placement on the pan. These pans are designed to be used with the RSS by FloFx Universal Drain Bonding Flange and feature a relief for the drain flange for a seamless installation of the drain assembly. The sloped (top) surface of the RSS HD Custom Shower Pan comes with a bond-promoting primer already applied to ensure a strong bond, giving you peace of mind throughout the installation and long after. The RSS HD Custom Shower Pan can often be designed to not have any variance in thickness along the outside edge of the pan.
HD Pan (Custom)
This avoids any scribe work required where the wall tile meets the shower floor. This allows for an altogether easier installation for the shower as a whole. All RSS HD Custom Shower Pans require that Waterproofing be applied to the top surface. The RSS Waterproofing Membrane is ideal for this and integrates easily with RSS Waterproofing Membrane on walls or other surfaces. RSS HD Custom Shower Pans can be created to meet nearly any need or design feature you can imagine. This includes, but is definitely not limited to the following:
- Pans with off-center drains
- Pans with linear/channel drains
- Pans with a required thickness that is either more or less than the 11⁄2” of the standard pans. (particularly helpful for curbless, zero entry, or recessed showers)
- Pans with one or more 45° or 135° corners of any size
- Pans that are smaller or larger than the standard available sizes
- Pans that are “L” shaped or even “U” shaped
- Pans that have an integrated dry-off area or landing
- Pans that have elevated dry-off or landing areas
- Any pan with an irregular shape.
- Oversized wet areas.
- Applications where multiple drains or multiple entries are required
- Pans that must be designed around obstacles; such as toilet flanges, tubs inside the wet area, existing or desired benches, and pony walls.
- Pans can even be designed for exceptionally large areas like second-story outdoor decks or balconies.
If what you need isn’t on this list, go ahead and give us a call. We love a challenge!
- Material: High-density foam.
- Pan Thickness at perimeter: ¾’-4” (Some features may restrict this in some applications)
- Slope:¼” per foot minimum is the default.
- Pan Surface: Pre-applied bond-promoting primer
- Drain Location: Customizable
- Compatible drains: Customizable
- Available Sizes: “if you can dream it…”